Friday 24 April 2020

How to make foldable Laptop Stand.( light and portable)- with cardboard.


I need a laptop stand that I can bring it along easily in my laptop back.
It has to be light and portable. so I come out with this simple laptop stand design that can be fold flat and place together with my laptop inside my laptop bag.
I hope this will solve the same problem that some of you might have.

Please watch the build video below on how to build it.


I build it with cheap material like cardboard and papers. but you can build it with more durable material of your choice.
Material needed:
- Cardboard box (cereal box)
- Wrapping paper (can change to something more durable like cloth)
- neodymium magnets ( watch this on where to get it https://youtu.be/pp1Dwx4AF3g )
- anti slip rubber strip.
- 502 superglue.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post :)
    Can you please contact me at mmshoe@gmail.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ergonomic laptop stand, Thanks for sharing this information.
    For more details about our ergonomic computer stand, check this out.
    adjustable laptop stand delhi
    Best laptop stand online
    portable laptop stands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Very Nice your Blog and Keep Update for more information about Portable Laptop Table

    ReplyDelete