Thursday 6 February 2020

Making The Blue Angel (Boeing F/A-18) PaperCraft, scale paper model plane.


I have many request to build an airplane papercraft, and this is the first plane model I choose to build.
The F/A-18 Blue Angel. The original scale of this model is 1:48, but I reduce it to 1:68, and I regret it just after the first few steps, because all the parts are too small and a lot harder to handle. 
So I recommend to build it in the original scale.
Anyway, I have complete the build and below is the build video.

Thanks for Watching.

Material:
120gsm A4 paper
Ink jet printer
General purpose White Glue (Elmer's)
or HERE (password: paper-replika.com)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls pls pls can you make a Boeing 737-900 delta airlines papercraft but pls make the glue tabs attached to the pieces because it's hard to make a papercraft with individual glue tabs so pls make them attached thank you and I love you so much and I already subscribed and liked all your vids and thanks

    Younes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Yoshiny.

    I loved all ur car designs. But iam interested to see the Bugatti veyron or chiron design from your side.
    Waiting for ur design and template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gustarĂ­a tener las plantillas para armar el blue Angela

    ReplyDelete