Saturday 4 November 2017

Nissan GTR 2017 PaperCraft

Ok, Nissan GTR (日産GTR) no further introduction required. I think you all knows it better than me.
I have build it out of 180 gsm paper card stock. Thanks to elmerock.blogspot.com for this wonderful template design. Scale of the model is about 1:16.

Nissan GTR 2017 PaperCraft (front view)

Nissan GTR 2017 PaperCraft (Rear view)

























Below is the full build video of the GTR paper model:


Thanks for Watching :-)

Template can be download from : elmerock.blogspot.com 
or : here

Material used:
- 180gsm A4 paper (print with inkjet printer)
- Normal Paper glue white elmer's school glue


16 comments:

  1. can you do the mazda rx-7 of fast and furious tokyo drift ?? or the Lamborghini Centenario 1/24 of scale??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cool but how do I get the template it is not letting me go to the template

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please do one of the renault traffic, please?
    My dad has one and I would like to gift him something like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cual es el link del def amigos gracias

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you make a paper craft aston martin vulcan car Plz..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please can you make a Tarzan the wondor car

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you model a Camaro fifty?

    ReplyDelete