Wednesday 13 April 2016

Make myself a Laptop Stand


I have made myself a Laptop stand to improve the ergonomic of my workspace.
As shown below the bad posture is going to cause body pain and various health problems.
Hope this will avoid any use of medical insurance and avoid visit to hospital for physiotherapy.

So, I have made the laptop stand with any material that I can find in my store room.
I have found some MDF laying around. so I am using it.
MDF (Medium-density Fibreboard) is and engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temp and pressure.

Below are the build video:


Material:
- MDF (Medium-density Fibreboard) thickness of 3mm.

Tools used:
- Pencil
- ruler
- Mini saws
- Wood File



The plan or dimensions I drawn:

Laptop Stand drawing and dimensions.
Thanks for watching :-)

If you are interested in wood working, Pls check this out !!!
16000 Woodworking Projects

4 comments: