Sunday 8 February 2015

Lego F1 31024 Alternate build of Ferrari Formula 1 car


This is simply the best alternate model for set 31024. 
It was deign by Peteris Sporgis from source: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/47702
The page only provide some photos of the F1 model.
Because it looks so good, from the first time I saw it, I tell myself I must reverse engineer it, and I have done it.
The internal structure and chassis might be different from the original.
I also have strengthen the front wing mounting and redesign the steering mount.

Thanks again to Peteris Sporgis for this beautiful design.  

and thanks for watching :-)



















Building instruction now ready below:
Owner of this design has claim the copyright of the instruction.


Thanks for watching and happy building :-)

1 comment: